Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Buffy the Movie!


















So much talk is made about the show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', but what about the movie? I mean, the film features an oscar winning actress (get outta my facial Hilary Swank). Kristy Swanson will always be the buffy for me.

Sure i watched the first couple seasons of the show, but i lost interest once they got out of high school. I did like how the show was so different from the movie. BUT, i love the sarcasm of the movie. It has a level of self reflexive ridiculousness that hits the target for me. I love that Buffy the cheerleader is transformed into Buffy the vampire slaying cheerleader. Oh, and Luke Perry is so dreamy in the movie. Whatever, don't roll your eyes and act like Luke 'Mr.Dylan McKay' Perry is not a dreamboat. I would choose Pike over Angel anyday. Spike, on the other hand.....hmmmmm...i gotta think about that one.


No comments: