Monday, September 1, 2008

Icecream, Kix, and Cupcakes

While perusing the urban outfitters home section yesterday i came across a vast selection of cute. i always seem to find objects for my imaginary perfect apartment while i am technically living nowhere/between places. I decided to showcase some of my fav. finds from the urban outfitters site starting with things for the kitchen.


These cute bowls can be found here. I just love the robin's egg blue colour. i believe i would use this bowl for my kix cereal in the morning.












This lovely bowl would be used for ice cream Y







I do own the heart shaped measuring cups, so it is only logical that i would have heart shaped mixing bowls for my baking.





One really does need a refreshing glass of water, or perhaps milk after scarfing down a red velvet cupcake. i do enjoy these retro styled glasses. They come in a variety of colours, i am partial to the blue and pink.

No comments: