Saturday, January 19, 2008

CutePop Pt.3

You Got Yr Cherry Bomb - Spoon

Spoon's Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga is another one of my favourite albums of 2007. Def my fav metro album. i listen to it constantly while spending so much of my time in the underground. It always helps the time pass by at a more pleasant pace than if i did not have Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga to listen to. I also can not help but dance a little to it, and for some reason this makes other metro riders a little wary of me.

Doing It Right - The Go Team

this is pop pleasure. i feel like i am on seasme street when i listen to the go team.


D.A.N.C.E - Justice

clearly one of the best songs of the year.


Stronger - Kanye West

Love the album version, and also love the A-Track remix. Kanye just keeps getting better.

Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5

I hate admitting this, but i like 'Makes Me Wonder' by Maroon 5. I don't even like Maroon 5. i find the singer obnoxious. But i could not get this song out of my head. i was forced to dl it and then i just grew to like it more and more till i could not deny that it was one of my fav pop tracks of 2007. it's just so darn catchy.




1 comment:

Journeygirl said...

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only who likes that song. In fact, I actually kinda like all the singles so far...and you know I'm no fan of Maroon 5.

I also totally agree with you about Kanye and Justice.