Friday, July 6, 2007

Farm Life by Jill Bliss and Saelee Oh















I got my mom the 'Farm Life' calender for Christmas last year because i thought it was too cute, and my mom grew up on a farm. My mother loved the calender, and I am hoping that Jill Bliss and Saelee Oh make a new one for the year 2008. Of course, it is still July so 2008 is still months and months away. That does not mean you can not still find some Farm Life elegance for yourself.
There are also great notecards featuring some of the pictures that are in the Farm Life calender. When Bliss and Oh received calenders that were damaged or misprinted, they recycled the work into these great notecards.
You can find them at Jill Bliss's webstore here. Jill Bliss also has amazing notecards, notebooks, button sets, and mirrors that feature her artwork for sale on her webstore.

No comments: